Our client is a global leader in the fields of measurement instrumentation and automation. With over 13,000 employees the company is growing sustainably. For our client we are looking for a Sales Consultant (m/f/d) for Digital Supply Chain Solutions working remotely or in one of our client´s international subsidiaries in Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France or the United Kingdom.
Seize the chance to work within the security of an international family-owned company with a modern, flexible and very future-oriented framework. You are quickly given responsibility and the opportunity to apply your skills to fully develop your talent. Benefit from a wide range of training offers, a performancebased remuneration as well as a highly positive corporate culture.
- Development and implementation of a worldwide sales strategy for an IoT based inventory management solution in co-operation with our strategic account managers
- Identification and contacting of decision-makers within the existing strategic customer basis of the chemical and food industry
- Development of benefit arguments based on customer or project-specific requirements following a consultative selling approach
- Acquisition up to contract conclusion of customer projects as well as their worldwide multiplication within the customer organization in co-operation with our client´s local subsidiaries
- Achievement of objectives with strategic customers
- Active feedback of market and customer requirements to product management for future portfolio development
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in the field of Industrial engineering, Business Administration (Materials Management/Logistics) or Business Informatics with engineering affinity
- Several years of international experience in comparable positions in Business Development, Key Account Management, Consulting or Sales
- Experience in Industrial Solution Sales, Consulting and knowledge in the areas of Materials Management and Logistics
- Business fluent in English; German is an advantage
- Strong own initiative, communication skills, enthusiasm and assertiveness
- Flexibility and willingness to travel (approx. 50%); working remotely or based in one of our client´s local subsidiaries Germany, Belgium, the Netherlands, France or the United Kingdom